jueves, 18 de mayo de 2017

A Photograph I like..

This old photograph was taken by my dad a long time ago when I was an innocent little girl. As shown in this picture I am with my big messy hair and bikini after bathing on the beach with my hands full of sand. Now I confirm that since I was little I liked bikinis or two-piece suits. 
This photo was taken during the summer,🌊🌞 I do not remember if of 1999 or of 2000, in Cartagena, a beach that is located in the Central Coast. At that time every summer we went to the beach until a few years ago.
 They were the best summers of my life!!!!.💕💕💕💕💕



I really like this photo because I find it very comic, it is noticeable that I have a face of mischievous and disorderly, which I had already been told.😋

 It also brings me beautiful memories of me and my family. I think the photos are one of the best and most wonderful advances that we have today, because it allows us to go back in the past and get back to get excited with those moments.

👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👪👪


2 comentarios:

  1. I love that you were very happy in your holidays. Also I think that this happiness shows in this picture

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with your definition of the photos, because they are the best way to bring back to the present the good moments and sensations that accompanied those instances.

    ResponderEliminar