jueves, 20 de abril de 2017

My favorite things♥

♥♥♥♥ My camera! ♥♥♥♥




I remember the Christmas of 2014 in the moment when i open my gift and was my camera! Ever i wanted one because i like take pictures of landscapes, people or nature.







Every time that i go to vacations i take my camera with me, then focus the landscape with the appropriate distance and take the photo. Then of 10 photos or the necessary i choose the best. Sometimes is difficulty take the camera for every place, because is bigger than a cellphone.




I use the camera every time thai i go out, i need remember every place that i stayed, ever i take pictures of my dog because it's my hobby !! Sometimes I take photos of me or my family. When i boring i take photos of flowers or insects, just for play with the focus.




I like my camera because it permit me develop and see the world from other perspective, also i can capture funny or special moments for remember that in other opportunity.


Well, sincerely my life without my camera being very boring, i need mi camera in every special moment and i cant imaginary me without it. I thing that I would buy a new camera! 







3 comentarios:

  1. I really like your photos because they are so beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i think photography is a fabulous hobbie because you can take pics of everything that you want and remember the moment when you take it

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like your pictures, are so beautiful. I have a camera too but i`m not so good how to use it.

    ResponderEliminar